About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I dunno, I'm just bored, so I'm posting.

This post shall go on about nothing, and won't make sense. So don't bother reading it unless if you're that bothered.

Anyway.

To do list:

- PD assignment. I have no idea how to do this. Rachel, please help.
- To hug my cousin. Again.

That's pretty much all.

I'm getting braces in July. Oh my goshness.

Or somewhere around there. They're gonna pull my teeth out. Oh dear. Does it hurt, I wonder?

I recently changed dentists. Again. And now I go all the way to Burwood to get my teeth checked. But this guy is really good. And Jessica Nguyen goes to him too. I like Viet people.

Gah. I'm so scared.

About anything and everything.

I dunno what I'm doing right now.

What AM I doing right now? Apart from the obvious. Like typing, breathing, pumping blood around the body, etc.

I guess for those random paedophilic stalkers out there, I bet they'd like to get an insight of a thirteen year old's mind.

Wait, am I thirteen?

Or am I still twelve?

Oh wait.

I'm thirteen.

I'm old.

And fat.

Well, not fat.

But okay sized.

Average.

I guess.

I dunno.

I want a pimple.

Teehee.

4 comments:

  1. oh my...you're cuurazaayyy.

    sorry i wasn't on msn when you were. D:

    and you're WAY skinny.

    and you're getting braces! i didn't think you needed them. :) anyways, cya laterr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. My front two teeth are too big. So they have to pull teeth out. My bottom row of teeth is really good and it's just the top that needs fixing. Gah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gareth Ho? Or someone else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No some Viet dude but he's really good.

    ReplyDelete