About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just another story I've been doing.

It's okay, I'm still continuing on June + Winter.. I've just put that one on hold. :)

So I'll post it below:

--

Let me sum up my life in a few words - I am one of those very few people who enjoy being alone and don't really enjoy another's company.

Fine, maybe more than a few words.

What I like to do is walking around school, sitting alone, clutching in my hand a pen and some paper. I find a nice bench and table, and sit there. So then some idiot decides to show up and uncovers a sword, covered in aluminium foil. Great. Out of all the people I want to see, I get to see him. Nate ____,

'YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME GIRL?'

I ignore him.

'WITH THAT PEN OF YOURS, YOU'RE GOING DOWN.'

I'm pretty sure that the phrase 'The pen is mighter than the sword' existed quite a long time ago. So yet again, I ignore him.

'Are you giving me the silent treatment, woman? In my world, you don't do that. Get back to the kitchen, woman.'

I hear him turn and leave off. My head's still down, focusing on my masterpiece that can make it or break it as a person. Writing's my passion; I can't see anything better or more enjoyable in it. It's probably why my maths results are rather lacking, now I think about it.

To me, people like him get on my nerves. He even makes fun of my name. Seriously, what's wrong with 'Rose'?

'Oh, if you want me to be happy, give me a Rose. Then, I'll be satisfied.' Nate's voice trails across the school grounds to reach my ear. I look up, he winks, and I put my head down again.

I think it's okay to say that my life sucks.

--

Criticise and say if it's good or bad; and best of all, THINK UP OF A TITLE.

I'm planning to get a Fictionpress later on, so yeah.

2 comments:

  1. The underscore next to Nate's name is a surname -- I haven't decided THAT yet either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate... you know, I love that name? And Rose as well?
    And the issue I have with this is that he attacks her so randomly. Does he have a logical reason for dissing her like this?
    But very interesting. Continue :)
    But I don't know how you'll juggle this and June/Winter. I liked the June/Winter one... it was so original.

    ReplyDelete