About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

50th post - Based on the events on Wednesday.

So yeah.

On Wednesday, I left my wallet on the 610 bus.

Some guy picked it up and returned it to me.

I can't thank that guy enough.

Seriously, it wasn't even robbed (because Annie so insisted on checking).

What else has happened? Not much really. Oh well, half-yearlies soon. Better go study.

Piano exam's on 12th June. Just wanted it make it official. And so G-worm, I won't be able to go anywhere on that day. PIANO EXAM - STRESS - HAIR LOSS.

Anyway, I suck, maybe I'll just make my leave.

I should make my 50th blog post special, yeah?

I'll just embed a song. A new one.

BACK IN BLACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment