About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Holidays?

So, people.

How have your school holidays been ? Mine haven't been all too bad.

I watched Toy Story 3. SUPER DROOL. It was so good! SQUEE!

Okay. I'm gonna go to Jindabyne tomorrow. And I'm going to miss out on the first day of school. I already told Glo about it, hmm ?

I don't have much to write about. And I normally put vids up, yeah..? I'll put one up today too. Besides, I only blog once in a while. Last time I blogged was when I left my wallet on the bus.

My report sucked. I got depressed. My dad went Qwerty. And my Dad thinks I'm dumb. Hehe.

Hmm, I'll put up a song by .. Hmm. *deep in thought* I wonder what to put up today.

Maybe.. I'll put up some Justin Bieber.. ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Actually, I think I'll put up a song pretty much celebrating the holidays - School's Out, by Alice Cooper. I can't find a music video, once again. But I don't care much for them. It's the music that counts.

Enjoy, or not..

~Bloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment