About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The spider that just sat next to me.

Yes. I know. Weird title.

OKAY. So here goes.

--

I was going to my Grandma's. So I got in the car, put on my seatbelt, until suddenly, my brother started screaming his head off.

"Shut up Dylan. Stop screaming your head off. It's getting on my nerves. You want me to punch you to make you shut up? 'Cause I can do that if you want." I pretty much said something along the lines of that to my brother.

(I know I'm absolutely evil to my brother. It makes me happy. Hehe.)

He then pointed to the car door to my left. I turned to my left, and there you have it, a giant spider.

Seriously, it was right next to me and everything. I was just so happy I wasn't bitten.

So then just like Dylan, I started screaming my lungs off. We climbed to the OTHER side of the car and got out.

You know with Asian families, how normally the father kills all the cockroaches, spiders, etc.? Well, this was no exception. When we were outside of the car, we were still screaming. I think I'll need to apologise to the neighbours later.

So dad came, killed the spider, end of story.

But the thing is, Dad hadn't cleaned up the spider. This happened during the holidays, and the dead spider's corpse is STILL there.

It haunts me, seriously. No joke.

Now I'll just go off and die or something. It's not like anyone needed to know about this anyway, seriously.

2 comments:

  1. hey jo. i feel sorry for you. seriously, a giant spider. :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol the corpse is still there

    ReplyDelete