About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Guessing game, dearie.

Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.

Step 2: Post the first two lines from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing

.Step 3: Bold the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.

Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!

Just so you know, I'm typing what I hear so it may not necessarily be the right lyrics.

1. 'Keep you in the dark, you know they all pretend,
Keep you in the dark and so they all begin..'


2. 'Wouldn't you believe it's just my luck [x4]'
(As another clue, the next line is: No recess)


3. 'Too alarming now to talk about,
Take your pictures down and shake it out..


4. 'As he came into the window,
There was a sound of a crescendo..'


5. 'It's all the same,
Only the names will change..'


6. 'Load up on guns, bring your friends,
It's fun to lose, and to pretend..'


7. 'In my eyes, I'm not lazy.
In my face, it's not over.'


8. 'Take a step out on yourself,
And you turn around..'


9. 'They live a life that is comfortable,
They travel far to keep their stomachs full..'


10. 'Everybody was kung-fu fighting,
Those cats were fast as lightning..'
Foo Fighters - Kung Fu Fighting (Rachel)



11. 'I knew a girl called Nikki,
I guess you could say she was a sex fiend..'
Foo Fighters - Darling Nikki (Rachel)



12. 'Living easy, living free,
Season ticket on a one-way ride..'


13. 'She eyes me like a Pisces when I am weak,
I've been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks..'


14. 'There's a lady who's sure,
That all that glitters is gold..'
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin (Annie)


15. 'You make me weak,
I wanna die..'



16. 'Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face,
With stars to fill my dreams..'



17. 'Oh baby, here comes the sound!
I took a train outta New Orleans and they shot me full of ephredine..'



18. 'Your eyes, followed me here,
Your eyes, seamless and sure..'



19. 'What else should I be?
All apologies..'



20. 'We passed upon the stairs,
Spoke of was and where..'
(Since there are two versions of the same song (the latter being the cover), giving the answer to either artist is accepted)


21. 'Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or his he blind?'



22. 'Polly wants a cracker,
I think I should get off her first..'
Polly - Nirvana (Annie)




23. 'I will never bother you,
I will never promise to..'




24. 'When I'm feeling tired,
She slips food through my door..'



25. 'New blood has joined this earth,
And quickly he's subdued..'

Have fun, this, to me, is a pretty hard one

4 comments:

  1. OOH OOH.

    10 - KUNG-FU FIGHTING!!!

    11 - DARLING NIKKI!!!

    i'm guessing both were by the foo fighters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 22. Polly-- Nirvana.
    Haha, you have the lyrics right down there.

    14. Stairway to Heaven-- Led Zeppelin. I remember this one 'cause I listened it on loop for ages once.

    ReplyDelete