About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Monday, September 27, 2010

~november rain.

November, November, November Rain.

The song that has been on my mind for so, so long. (A week)

I was only merely exaggerating.

But, it's a nine minute song.. OF AWESOMENESS.

I love the violins.

Seriously, you don't really hear violins in rock songs. Or in many of them. Apart from Kashmir. (Led Zeppelin.) They sound so EPIC. Especially somewhere near the end, before Slash's solo.

Turns out he isn't a traitor after all. (with the Rihanna ft. 'Slash' thing) What the heck. Can't hear Slash at all. WEIIIIIIIIIIRD.

One song I must learn on guitar, or VIOLIN if possible,

NOVEMBER RAIN. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Drooldrooldrool.

When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain~


Just the first verse. It's so sad.

In the video, Slash is standing on a grand piano. And Axl. Oh my gosh, Axl. He plays piano? GASSSSSSSSSSSSP. :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O.



~enjoy. I think Annie will like this song the most out of all of you guys.

~bloo.

p.s. Just a bit of trivia.

November Rain's mentioned in Regina Spektor's song, 'On the Radio.' (yeah, Glo)

No comments:

Post a Comment