About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Je suis at Vietnam

Ok. SO.. the plane flight was at 2pm. Well.. scheduled to be :S
And it was delayed.. FOR TWO BLEEPING HOURS. So we arrived in Darwin at 8pm, Sydney time.
30 minutes later there comes another jet plane thing which turned out to be an AIRBUS A320 and took us to Vietnam. It arrived at like.. 1:30 am into the next day.
After THAT..
We got held up at the airport cause of Mum's Visa. That lasted like an hour.. Bro cried.. Yeah. You get the scene. What? We were tired, it was technically 2 am to our internal body clocks and yeah.
URGH.
So after that, it was ok. I saw some strange lunatics frantically waving. Turns out those lunatics were our aunties.
We visited a paralysed Ba Ngoai.
'You're skinny.' She said to me.
'You're skinny too.' She said to my brother.
Today I'm gonna go to that place we call SUPERBOWL :) And where KFC sells rice. :D YAY!
Cousin A's going to come over soon. Cousin B has already gone to work.. I wanted to say 'Congrats cause you're getting engaged and all' but he escaped to go to work on his AWESOME BLUE MOTORBIKE..
Looks the same from three years ago really.

Oh well.. It's only 7:15 am here.

Better jet..

~Monsieur Bloo Kaktus.

4 comments:

  1. yeah, you're skinny. unlike me. D: and since when does KFC sell rice??? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since they opened in Vietnam, that's when. :)
    It's already 1pm over there? It's only 9 here, so I've been up since like.. 5. am, strictly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I didn't even know you had a blog. I discovered it today :)
    Oh well.

    ReplyDelete