About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Near death experiences..

I have nearly been run over, been crashed into and nearly got hit by a ciggie like at least 20 or so times. I just know it.

My brother's also been trying to bash me up. Stupid kid.

Anyway.. the roads at Vietnam are all higgledy-piggledy. You think everyone drives on the right side of the road?

No, not really.

Vietnamese people drive their MOTORBIKES! and cars on the right hand side of the road.

Well, sort of.

But there is a lack of traffic lights and road indication.

So somehow, even if there happens to be a barrier there in the middle of the road, some random people end up driving on the wrong side anyway.

It's really funny.

Anyway..

I think I might just .. Go now.

~Bon voyageeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Monsieur Violet Cactus

:)

1 comment:

  1. oooh cool. but is it quite it quite hot over there?

    and since when were you nearly run over? o.o

    i shall fly now.

    ReplyDelete