About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Anh Bi's Engagement

Why hello.

Today we had Anh Bi's engagement party. Very fun. :) Anh Bi's girlfriend's really pretty too. Though she is against Anh Bi on the comp and all. :)

Su had to miss out cause she had school and her exams are tomorrow. :S

I nearly got hit by a motorbike, and it got caught on tape. ON TAPE. ON TAPE!

Well, I dunno what to say.

I think Ba Ngoai's condition is improving.

Anyway.. I might just go off and play games with Anh Bi. After he comes home. >_>

Mr. Blue Cactus

4 comments:

  1. lol hope you had fun with the games. your cousin's girlfriend is really pretty? i'm jealous. :( i'm not pretty. anyway, are you going to have the tape with you almost getting hit? i wanna see it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. how was your cousin's engagement party fun? like...good food, good company? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, it's on Chi Ha's family. (Vid)
    The food.. was OK.. Not THAT good.. Not that bad..
    I'm scared I'm gonna forget how to speak English.. I'm speaking Viet too much.. D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... everybody seems to be getting blogs.

    ReplyDelete