About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I've been writing short poems, I guess.

Here are my best.

RAIN.

Rain
Falls from the sky
At random
With the skies grey
And unmerciful
It sheds its tears
And they fall
To the ground.
The sky has
Emotions?
Or does it only cry
When it desires?
Rain is something
That will be forever
Unresolved.


MURDER.

One stabs another
One shoots another
One drowns another.
There are
Many ways to die
But it doesn't matter.
That knife
As it stabs your heart
Will be the last thing
You will ever feel.
We humans
Are governed
By fear.

CHILDHOOD.

Childhood
One finds that it never ends
Another finds that it ended too soon.
They grow out of
Things that they loved
Once before.
Long ago.
Those things they loved
Lie discarded on the floor
Covered in a layer of dust
Never to be touched.

APOCALYPSE.

Chaos.
Fear.
We run
Knowing our deaths
Are near.
Why do we run to save ourselves
When we will
Eventually die?
Are we afraid of death?
Are we..
Scared?




Yes, I know I'm sharing my poems to you; but don't copy these. Please.

Bloo.

3 comments:

  1. omg they are good joanne but please write more poems abt happier things. Teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that they're good, but please continue writing about depressing things. Teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine; I'll do a post on happy things, and another one on sad things

    ReplyDelete