About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fine. ANOTHER ATTEMPT.

Celebrations~ (Title)

We spin around.
Once,
Twice,
Thrice.
We laugh with glee
Quietly
Until
It
Slowly
Gets
Louder.
We play games.
Cards.
Tips.
Hide and seek.
That
Is true laughter.
That
Is true happiness.
That
Is fun.

**

Though I sort of exaggerated on it.


3 comments:

  1. I have a thing for the word 'that'. So I liked the ending a lot.
    And despite it's happy topic, I liked the poem.
    Please put more up sooon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um are you just gonna keep writing poems? you shud do something else as well. just a suggestion though.

    ReplyDelete