About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

STORYTIME.

'I'm sorry my dear. Sorry you have to go.' The man pulls out a pistol and holds it to my temple.
I bet it's a .38 calibre pistol, since it's so big.
He pulls the trigger. He shoots.
He scores, obviously. It was held to my temple, anyway.
My head feels faint; my eyesight becoming more and more fuzzy by the second.
I feel like I'm falling into a never-ending pit of black flames. And the last thing I see? I see.. The face of the one.. Who killed me.

**

I'm scared.
Very scared.
I tentatively feel my right temple.. And I feel blood. If this was real, I'd be dead. But I pinch myself. And I'm awake, for sure.
I feel that bullet, lodged inside my skull. It stings when I touch it.
There was a sudden noise; but it's pitch black and I can't see anything. A torch falls to my feet, and I hold it. And look up, and see that greeting me, is a large, wretched being. A devil.
'Follow me. Together, we'll conquer the world. We'll kill everyone, then have that whole world to ourselves, and my followers.'
I'm starting to consider this..
Well, it's revenge. Against the man who killed me.
I stand up, and follow him into that dark abyss.

3 comments: