About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

THREE DAYS GRACE.

This is really recent. (Today)

But I'm obsessed with this band called..

You guessed it.

THREE DAYS GRACE.

OHMYGOSH.

I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO 'JUST LIKE YOU' FOR HOURS ON END.

AND I'M NOT GETTING SICK OF IT.

I'M JUST LOVING IT MORE AND MORE AND MORE.

I LOVE IT.

THREE DAYS GRACE IS SICK.

Don't confuse it for Three Doors Down, I beg of you.

I LOVE THREE DOORS DOWN. DISS IT, YOU DIE.

Actually, you won't.

But I love it a lot.

You can tell.

JUST LIKE YOU, I HATE (EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU)..
There's more.

Life starts now, as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment