About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Trying to write positive poems.

The eye.
Enables us
To see.
It gives us joy
To see
Beautiful surroundings
And
Scenery.
Yet we
Cringe
When we see
Dumps
And fat men.
Why do we take
Our eyes for
Granted?
The blind
Think of eyes
As luxuries.
Eyes
Enable us
To see what's
Going on
Around us.

Teehee. Do you like..?

(A tad bit weird if you ask me.)

6 comments:

  1. It's strange, but still good :)
    Not exactly 'positive' though. Which is totally fine with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah very good jo but make it even more positive maybe do one on gay stuff coz it is happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL.

    Tell me the topico, I'll write something on that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But 'gay' stuff makes me think funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're getting more positivo though.

    ReplyDelete