About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Friday, February 5, 2010

My birthday.

It was my birthday yesterday.

..

Yeah.

..

I got rained on.

..

And found out there was a surprise party since something went wrong.

..

They even made it seem so obvious.

..

I didn't notice.

..

I am so dumb.

..

Birthday party on Sunday.

..

Teenagerdom.

The body
Grows
Into their
Form they will
Assume
For the rest
Of their lives.
The brain
Grows
Filled with knowledge
That we will
Utilise
Until the day we
Die.
Is the
Teenage years
The hardest part of life?
Is it when you leave
Your childhood
And begin to
Grow up?
Or is it when
You start to intake
More complex information
That is harder to understand?
It doesn't really matter.
We'll die one day
Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment