About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Friday, February 12, 2010

IN BLOOM.

I fell in love with this song, all those half a years ago..

I wish Kurt Cobain never suicided. :'(

For there would be a triumphant Nirvana, leading the music industry.. :'(

Instead of those new songs that are out now, no offence to them. So many of them sound the same. Like **** ***** and Day N Nite. (No, I'm not slanging, I think that's the actual song title.)

1 comment:

  1. um just as a suggestion i think you shudnt put up too many videos. because it is a bit... overloaded for me i dont know whow else to put it but i think you should write more. writing gets more comments i think

    ReplyDelete