About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Vietnam

Well, today seems to be that very fateful day when I skip happily and willingly into a Boeing 747 Plane for the third time to go to Vietnam.
Hopefully, the plane doesn't crash. :)
Haven't gone yet; seems like the flight's at 12, ohmygosh. I'm waiting for Oscar & co. to come over to our place.. And it's only, 8:35.
Right now I'm on 'Hooked on Harry's' .. very reminiscent of Year 5 when we all were addicted to that gaming site..
Anyway..

Now, onto the friends I shall truly and deeply miss the most, Friend Y & Z. Sorry I'm neglecting X.

Y & Z are the bestest of besties in the world of besties besties.

We KURVE, we QUIBBLE, we .. I dunno .. GO AROUND HUGGING PEOPLE..

(Well, that's just me.)

And now I haven't got a single damn clue to what I'll be getting them at Vietnam.. Or at Darwin in fact..

Leave me to ponder ...

Mr. Blue Cactus :)

3 comments:

  1. oh, i'm talking to you right now. xP anywhoo, how is vietnam? i still got 1 & 1/2 weeks of school left. still, yay! where the wild things are is so funny in two different parts. tell you later if i'm bothered or if you remind me. :] also, darnit. we got 3 assemblies next week. one on wednesday thursday and friday. D: i get a merit on thursday!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s follow my blog!

    bye, enjoy your stay at vietnam!

    ReplyDelete