About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm just a simple nobody - with a simpleton mind, simple values, simple views.. It doesn't matter if you don't view my blog. Personally, I don't really care. Hello, and good-bye.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Video-Gaming with Bi & something else.

So yeah. Not getting hair done.. Cousins Ai & Su objected to that.

Anyway..

Yesterday, I was video-gaming with Bi, my cousin. I find that Bi has the same sort of personality traits as Steven, my other cousin.. So yeah. I was having heaps of fun killing people & *pow pow powing* people.

Later, Ai & Su came over.. We talked. And talked. And talked. It's really weird how I was able to understand and reply to all that.. Especially since I'm not that good at Viet.
Last time about three years ago, I went to Vietnam. Ai was like a head taller than I was. :S
But now.. I'm catching up! She's like 168.. and I'm 164.. So I'm growing.. and growing..
And Su is the cutest little girl on the planet. She's 9. And Mum says she's round. But cuteeee.

Ai says I look pretty. And cute. Well better than three years ago. I object to that..

Bi's gone off to work .. *sigh* Now who am I gonna team up with to murder innocent people now?!

Oh yeah.. I got Christmas presents for Friend T, Y and Z. Even though they're similar they're multi-purpose so yeah. And they only sell them in my Mum's shop. Well.. Mum and her gang of sisters shop. :)

Anyway, off to Ai & Su's place soon I think.

Mr. Blue Cactus :)

P.S. I LOVE MOTORBIKES

2 comments:

  1. am i friend T? :] sell stuff in your mum and her gang of sisters' shop? i see. anyway, hope your having more fun than i am,

    Rachel

    p.s inspiration, due last monday, i haven't finished. xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_O You better finish soon, Rach :D
    & Yeah, you est Friend T.

    Bi's still at work. He's a doctor -- the one I told you about a little while ago.

    >:] Soon I shall overtake Chi Ai and BE THE TALLEST ONE THERE! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!! =D

    Going off to Ice-cream store soon. :)

    ReplyDelete